Support » Plugin: Loco Translate » PO file has different source strings to "woocommerce.pot"

  • Resolved io-chan

    (@io-chan)


    Hi,

    Today I updated loco translate to 2.0

    Yesterday I updated to WP 4.6. I am running an English/Japanese bilingual site. After updating WP, parts of the Japanese Woocommerce pages and general WP pages ie, my-Account have stopped being automatically translated. Basically anything that was not manually translated using Loco Translate or polylang.

    Not really sure what to do:/

    Looking at file info for woocommerce-ja.po shows:

    PO file has different source strings to “woocommerce.pot”

    Trying to figure if this error message has anything to do with the problem?

    Thank you for your help.

    Roberto

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Tim W

    (@timwhitlock)

    Differing strings is a query for Woocommerce. It means their files are out of sync.

    As for your 4.6 upgrade. WordPress changed something quite big.
    See previous support thread. https://wordpress.org/support/topic/loco-not-working-with-wordpress-46-version

    Try disabling Loco Translate plugin. If the problem persists then contact WooCommerce. If the problem goes away then please post more details so I can help diagnose the problem.

    Thread Starter io-chan

    (@io-chan)

    Thanks for the quick response.

    I did what I should have done from the get go – disable all plugins. Discovered Booster for Woocommerce breaks the Japanese Woocommerce Translations.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘PO file has different source strings to "woocommerce.pot"’ is closed to new replies.