I have the “Automatically convert the PNG images to JPEG, if possible” option turned on. It generally works fine, however, there’s a situation where the images break on the front-end of the site:
1. load the png photos in to a page and keep the edit screen open
2. on the front-end, the site will initially show the pngs, however, it will soon switch them to jpgs when the jpg conversion has taken place
3. continue to edit the page without reloading the edit screen
4. save the page again and you will overwrite the jpg images with the old png filenames so the images will now be broken on the front-end
Is this a known issue or is there a fix?
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘PNG-JPG conversion causing broken images’ is closed to new replies.