I have read quite a deal about blogware reasent days. …but reading isn’t allways knowing. My future weblog will probably have this characteristics:
…I write daily so it will be used.
# much txt. few or no images
# many long (~1 full page) articles of (hopingly) long term interest
# search and index is vital
# reader comments
# some news and short term debate
Please help me understand this.
…here comparing primarily WordPress, b2evolution, Textpattern and SPIP (links below). All free.
1. A rather serious review stated that Textpattern make it easier to cathegorise text compared to WordPress. Why is that (correct?) ?
2. Is there any problem with bugs, upkeeping and /or installing any of thiese applications?
3. How many mySQL-db’s is nesessary to get full blogware power?
5. Is there any other tool that should be regarded according to my needs (above) ?
6. Is the comments function in thiese applications good enough, or is it better to install some free php-forum?
7. Where is the magical limit where the choice should fall on generic site tools as Drupal?
- The topic ‘Plz help me chose blogware’ is closed to new replies.