[Plugin: Yoast WordPress SEO] Wrong URL in Sitemap, Also Blank
Having an issue with the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin that seems pretty odd… (latest version).
I set up the plugin on a dev server and when pushing the site live, changed all of the mentions of the dev URL in the database to the live URL. However, when generating the Sitemap, the plugin is pulling the dev site URL from somewhere and applying it to all of the URLs in the Sitemap.
I can’t find a setting to change and the dev URL has 0 results when searching the database. I tried exporting the settings to see if it was in the settings.ini file for the plugin, but nothing.
Really like this plugin and the ability to manage all SEO related tasks in one place, but having a valid Sitemap is pretty important.
As an aside, the Sitemap shows as blank, but the XML is visible in the source… looks like for some reason the stylesheet is not being applied.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: Yoast WordPress SEO] Wrong URL in Sitemap, Also Blank’ is closed to new replies.