I recently noticed that the related posts listed via RSS differ from the ones listed on my website. In fact, the ones from RSS look more accurate. But the problem is, why is this occurring?
I'm using YARPP v2.1.6.
To test this, subscribe to my site at http://iwaruna.com/feed/ and compared what you see in an RSS reader, versus looking at my entries directly on my website. For an example, look at this recent article:
The website displays five articles (I'm showing the scores here, fwiw):
* Poke tweak prod tweak (17.616)
* Please hold… (16.468)
* Seeking online gallery software (13.466)
* Mostly smooth WP 2.2 upgrade (13.326)
* Upgrading to WordPress 2.2 (13.35)
But the RSS version shows a different list, the first two actually more accurate in relatedness:
* The joys of syndication and spam control
* Comment policy & preview
* Poke tweak prod tweak
Let me know what workarounds I could apply, if any. Thanks in advance!