Support » Plugin: WPSiteSync for Content » Plugin wrong textdomain found

  • Hi,

    I’ve translated the plugin and tested it.
    For now I could only push from staging -> live, can’t seem to find a way to do it in the reverse direction.
    Still, it’s working ok.

    My main question is that I’ve found some errors on some textdomains, on classes/admin.php and views/content_details.php, where there is are some textdomains ‘wpsitesync-pull’ where it should be ‘wpsitesynccontent’.
    After changing, the strings appear translated in the post editor metabox.

    Regards
    Pedro Mendonça

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpsitesynccontent/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author ServerPress

    (@serverpress)

    Hello Pedro,

    Thanks for pointing out the text domains and for translating them, that’s awesome!

    Thread Starter Pedro Mendonça

    (@pedromendonca)

    Hi,

    The updates of the last days, a few new strings came up, and a lot also have a wrong textdomain (“easy-digital-downloads”).

    Regards

    Plugin Author ServerPress

    (@serverpress)

    Hello Pedro,

    We’ve recently released WPSiteSync 1.2.2. Besides several enhancements, we’ve also addressed some issues from the previous version. We’d like to invite you to update your copy and let us know if it has fixed the issues you are having by marking your open support threads as “Resolved”.

    By the way we just released Bulk Actions! You can check it out at http://wpsitesync.com

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin wrong textdomain found’ is closed to new replies.