[Plugin: wpStoreCart] No support from wpStore cart despite paying for PRO
Despite paying for the PRO version I have been unable to get any support from wpStorecart – I can’t even register on their website to post to the forum.
So be warned if you are planning to purchase the PRO version in the hope of getting support.
My problems seem quite fundamental, to the extent that the plugin is unusable – so again be warned.
Meanwhile, can anyone here help with these problems, namely:
1. Unable to register on the wpStorecart website – no email sent with password
2. My checkout page displays the normal shopping page rather than the checkout information. It does have the correct short code entry on the page, and it did used to work (probably stopped when I tried renaming the checkout page). The checkout widget does work. Any thoughts on how to fix?
3. Is there any way to reset the wpStoreCart configuration (to resolve the above problem)? I tried removing the plugin but the settings come back as before when re-installed. It really needs a proper uninstall option.
4. The money order checkout does not work – all I get is the pre-defined message, and a blank text entry box. No email is sent out.
5. How do I add some fields to the money order checkout to collect things like name, phone, etc?
If anyone can help with the above, or post to the wpStorecart forum on my behalf, I would be very grateful.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: wpStoreCart] No support from wpStore cart despite paying for PRO’ is closed to new replies.