[Plugin: WPSMF – WordPress to SMF] First impression before a test!
Hi! I’ve try this plugin with smf 2rc4 and wp 3.01 (for a future project, i want migrate to wordpress but maintain a forum like smf).
Some bug found:
1) Widget do not work:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 20
2) When a guest comment in blog, also if i approve, it will not be published in forum (i need to synchronize, after of this all other comments are ok);
3) No user integration (i think is best just only one login instead to login in WP and also in smf);
4) isn’t possible to trim article in forum (i think is best a simple link instead to entire article – google do not glad duplicate content – like this: http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showthread.php?threadid=2041458) or maybe an optimized canonical in smf to point in blog article.
5) forum comments are not published in blog article (really sad for this) 🙁
6) isn’t possible to import all articles (from the specific board) in wordpress category
6) isn’t supported a full integration (view smf inside worpress, like a page but no with iframe).
7) SMF Link Text isn’t visible at all.
8) When i export a new comment it show with exported time instead of time creation (this damage order).
Anyway, is a great plugin, thanks for your hard work and sorry for my poor english.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WPSMF – WordPress to SMF] First impression before a test!’ is closed to new replies.