When adding a new user in WordPress Admin/User/Add New User, returns this error.
Is there something I’m missing on the G2 side in terms of linking G2 with the WordPress user system.
All my config in WPG2 checks out fine. Why is this happeneing?
Thanks for you help.
Fatal G2 error
Here’s the error from G2: Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT)
* in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryUserHelper_medium.class at line 143 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
* in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 606 (GalleryUserHelper_medium::fetchUserByUserName)
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wpg2/wpg2embed.inc at line 229 (GalleryCoreApi::fetchUserByUserName)
* in ??? at line 0
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-includes/plugin.php at line 339
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-includes/registration.php at line 218
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/user.php at line 166
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-admin/includes/user.php at line 32
* in /var/www/wordpress/wp-admin/user-new.php at line 24
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WPG2] Fatal G2 error: (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT)’ is closed to new replies.