I, too, am having this same thing happen. Worked perfectly fine until update to 1.0.
I had 8 campaigns setup with previous version, all worked perfectly. Updated to 1.0 and imported those feeds as directed from update. The first 5 feeds worked as expected but the last 3 all would have their update time come and go without actually running. Additionally, the "Next run time" would still show the old time that had past. Thinking it was perhaps an issue with importing campaigns from the old version, I deleted them all and started to remake them from scratch. The first two I made worked perfectly (these were ones that didn't work before), then the third one I made did not work (which was one of the ones that did work before). All options are exactly the same in all feeds (except for the feed sources and the category). Running the campaign manually does work correctly, but the scheduled runs will have their times come and go with nothing happening. So far, the ones that work, will continue to work, but it seems like some of them just never get started on that automatic running cycle.