After activating wpcj-testimonials, I had to search a bit for where it could be. Settings is, I think, a bit counter-intuitive, but ok. Within the settings screen, it took me a while to determine that the links on the far upper right were another part of the plug-in. Again, counter-intuitive, but ok. But then, most strangely, the “manage testimonials” link did not work at all. This is how I eventually got it to work:
1) I chose the nuclear option on its settings page to delete it completely and clicked save.
2) I then un-clicked that box and clicked save again.
3) I then went to the plugins window and deactivated it.
4) I then reactivated the plugin.
Now it works…(apart from that edit issue I chimed in on in a separate thread).
This problem is resolved as I see it, but just thought others might want a heads up.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: wpCJ Testimonials] Odd issue on installation’ is closed to new replies.