I’ve added the wpCAS plugin in order to do the authentication from my cas server. Configuration looks good because the redirection from login form to CAS server is working.
But after the CAS authentication form has been sent, an infinite loop arrives between wplogin.php and my cas server.
This loop contains :
1) a call to http://myblog/wp-login.php?ticket=ST-5201-FkbVseg5cQKzMJ5Qz11n-casX
2) and then a call to http://myblog/wp-login.php
3) and then https://myCasServer/cas/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.soat.fr%2Fwp-login.php
4) it returns to 1) until my browser gives up
Do u have any idea how to solve this ?
I’m using CAS 1.0.1, WP 2.9 and wpCAS 1.0.7
(I’ve got the same problem with cas-authentication plugin)
- The topic ‘plugin wpCAS gives infinite loop’ is closed to new replies.