I ran the update of the WPbook plug in yesterday and now it isn't working, and I'm also having errors making posts.
1. Was running WP 3.1.1 when I ran the update, however I had not made a blog post in a while so not sure if it worked after I updated from Wp 3.0.5 to WP 3.1.1
2. When I went into the plug-in settings each time I tried to use the link
If you are having issues, please begin by Checking permissions for stream publishing, reading, and offline access.I got a red/pink error box on Facebook (can't remember error now, something about try back later).
3. I found the update notes for the plug-in so decided to totally kill my app on facebook and start all over. I deactivated the plug-in, reactivated it and started the set up process all over on FB's side by creating a new app and putting in the new info/settings into WP plug-in settings.
4. When I try the link for
If you are having issues, please begin by Checking permissions for stream publishing, reading, and offline access.I get this...
http://www.facebook.com/4oh4.php The page you requested was not found..
5. When I tried the link for
"message": "(#803) Some of the aliases you requested do not exist: username"
6. Even when I put what I think my Facebook User ID in that spot and hit SAVE it doesn't save anything there.
Oh, I just noticed it is not saving my new 'canvas page' url either (it is keeping the old).
7. So , I totaly deleted the plug-in, reinstalled it, and it fires right up with my old settings. :-\