Using WP Book Lite 1.2.4 & WordPress 3.3.1
Get following error message in WordPress upon clicking publish:
Caught exception in publish to page (#200) This API call requires a valid app_id. Error code: 0
- Access token successfully created & stored
- Clicking on Facebook App ID “Visit this App profile” leads me to App page which redirects to wordpress website.
- Clicking on YOUR Facebook Profile ID “Visit this profile” leads me to profile page.
- Set to publish to page ID, as posts.
The error log looks like this:
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : publish_to_facebook running, target_admin is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Post ID is 822
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : My permalink is http://www.XXXXXXX.co.uk/uncategorized/welcome
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Function does not exist, or no thumb
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Post thumbail is
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Post share link is
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Past stream_publish, fb_response is
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Publishing to page XXXXXXXXXXXXX
2012-02-15 16:49:13 : Publishing to page, image is
X’s cover valid numbers.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WPBook Lite] Caught exception in publish to page (#200)’ is closed to new replies.