Great plugin! I’m testing it out offline on my Localhost and everything’s working good except a few things, I’m wondering if anyone else is having these problems?
1. The text you type doesn’t disappear after you hit “Submit”
2. After you submit a comment the words “Please wait” on the submit bar never go away.
3. Links don’t show up in the chat even if “Make links clickable” is selected in options.
4. “Duplicate comment detected; it looks as though you’ve already said that!” AND “You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.” How do I disable those 2 errors?
1. Next to every comment have a subtle (maybe light gray color) “2 hrs ago” “2 min ago” Something like this guy has: http://www.openmindsentertainment.com/
2. Latest comment timer should update automatically instead of only updating on a refresh.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Wall] Few problems and suggestions’ is closed to new replies.