I just updated wp-online (which was working perfectly before) via the auto update in wordpress plugin page.
However, it did not seem to create the database in my sql and am getting database table wp_useronline doesn’t exit errors.
I could create it manually but that defeats the object of you writing code to do it and it’s a bit fiddly with MySQL administrator.
PS. While I am writing I also found with the previous version I needed to change the type of useragent in the CREATE TABLE to ‘text’ instead of ‘varchar’ as there are some useragents that have more than 255 characters!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-UserOnline] New version broken’ is closed to new replies.