I found an interesting problem, when this plugin is enabled. With it enabled, I was unable to add tags to a post when I was using the Firefox web browser to edit my remotely hosted site. Tags worked normally when using IE8, but not with FF. I was using this plugin on a site I manage for a local community association, but not on my personnel site. I noticed the tag problem on the association site, and compared the plugins I was using on the 2 sites. While I have more plugins on my personnel site, there were only 2 plugins on the association site that I had not installed on my personal site. I deactivated both, and the tag problem in FF disappeared. I enabled the 2 plugins individually, and this plugin definitely was the culprit.