Those following error messages are displayed whenever a New Post is made. But at the same time, the tweets are successfully made in twitter.
* There’s been an error posting your Twitter status! Visit your WP to Twitter settings page to get more information and to clear this error message.
* One or more of your last posts has failed to send it’s status update to Twitter. Your Tweet has been saved in your post custom fields, and you can re-Tweet it at your leisure.
* 403 Forbidden: The request is understood, but it has been refused. This code is used when requests are being denied due to status update character limits.
* Sorry! I couldn’t get in touch with the Twitter servers to post your new blog post. Your tweet has been stored in a custom field attached to the post, so you can Tweet it manually if you wish!
When I check the plugin using the “check support” feature then it displays all the info as success.
* WP to Twitter successfully contacted your selected URL shortening service. The following link should point to your blog homepage: http://bit.ly/hXejjk
* WP to Twitter successfully submitted a status update to Twitter.
* Your server should run WP to Twitter successfully.
Please let me know if anyone else face the same problem. I saw similar threads but none has a solution. So I decided to open a new thread with all the error messages.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP to Twitter] Bug (or) Error : There's been an error posting your Twitter status!’ is closed to new replies.