* If a photo is at the top of the blog post, Thumbie shows the coding for the caption instead of the text. (Yes, there's a solution in a post below, but one reason why I went to WP from Expression Engine was so I didn't have to learn coding to make fixes like this.)
* If you move the photo down to the next paragraph, sometimes it is fixed, sometimes not.
* If you don't have a photo on your blog post, sometimes it correctly shows the blank image, sometimes not.
In short, it does not work consistently enough. I end up having to create a post, check the links at the bottom, work and rework previous posts, and sometimes it still does not work.