Hello there, thank you for the great plugin!
I run 120 league tables and have to be changed once a week. This is a lot of work and time!
My question is, if there is any way to make the updates quicker. Replacing 120 tables is a lot of time and work.
I thought of some ways, if you have any info let me know.
1. When I import a file, to be saved to the server and linked to it, instead of saving the values into Mysql.
2. A code that returns the csv file into Mysql.
3. I used the extension for having php into the table cells. Anything on this?
4. Having a php code into the shortcode with the ID.
I guess a lot of people may have these questions also.
Thank you in advance!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-Table Reloaded] How can I replace all my tables at once ?’ is closed to new replies.