[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Some questions for Super Cache plugin
These days after moving my server to Nginx, some weird things happened:
My home page works well in Firefox and Chrome, but became a blank page in IE(6 and 7 both).
Here are some information:
a) With fiddler tool, I saw the response for IE got “304-not-modified” with zero-body. But for Firefox, the HTTP status code is 200, and everything works well.
b) When I view the source from browsers:
- works well for Firefox and IE (though IE renders a blank page). – I mean, the HTML source code are all shown in my text editor.
For IE and Firefox, at the end it outputs:
`<!– Dynamic Page Served (once) in 0.391 seconds –>
<!– Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2009-01-07 15:25:41 –>
<!– super cache –>`
But in Chrome, it should say:
`<!– Dynamic Page Served (once) in 0.311 seconds –>
<!– Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2009-01-07 15:23:23 –>
There is no “<!– super cache –>” in Chrome’s source view!
Some further information I could provide:
1) There is a <!– super cache –> at the end for my homepage in Firefox and IE’s source, but never in Chrome;
2) There is only a <!– super cache –> at the end for my index page, never for my post/page page. – What’s the logic of outputing a <!– super cache –> at the end?
3) When I turn off super-cache, just using cache, everything works fine
4) Why IE got a 304 while other browser got 200? That’s the most weird thing….
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Some questions for Super Cache plugin’ is closed to new replies.