Today I woke up to user reports of a blank white screen where our site should be. I confirmed this was the case for me too, then checked the error logs. It seems that WPSC is generating a ton of PHP warnings (one every few minutes).
– unlink [snip]: No such file or directory
– rename [snip]: No such file or directory
– fopen [snip]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
– fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
– fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource
This is on WPMU 2.8.4a and WPSC 0.9.9.
Our upgrade to WP 3.0.1 is in the works, but we need the site to get working asap so I must fix this on the older version.
Anyone seen something similar? Any suggestions?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] PHP warnings & white screen of death’ is closed to new replies.