Recently upgraded to WP 3.0.1 and upgraded some plugins, but didn't notice the cache wasn't working until today. I turned on debug to file for my IP, and noticed
"02:12:55 / No closing html tag. Not caching."
Source code shows complete html with closing tag, so...
Previous posts mentioned problems with other plugins mis-using ob_start (not sure how) so I deactivated all other plugins except wp-super-cache but am still getting the same debug message on page load. So I tried deleting wp-super-cache and re-installing from scratch but am still getting the same debug message on page load.
I'm lost on what to try next. Please give me some ideas. Thanks.