I own a website http://www.actressupdates.com
I started using wp-super-cache a few days ago. I am unable to figure out the right setting for me. Currently i have switched on the preload feature with Refresh rate of preloaded cache files as 720 minutes and Expiry Time & Garbage Collection as 3600 seconds.
I host my blog on justhost which is very strict on CPU usage.
I wish to keep my CPU usage as low as possible.
Can some one help me with these issues:
1. Will any setting in wp-super-cache increase my CPU usage? Is there any setting that i must not attempt inorder to keep my usage low?
2. My blog has about 800 posts. Should I use preload feature? Will it increase CPU usage?
3. http://www.actressupdates.com has about 800 posts. 5-6 new posts are added each day and about 700 visitors and 4500 pageviews per day. What is the best possible setting for my blog? (Expiry Time & Garbage Collection, Refresh rate of preloaded cache files, preload all file or not, etc)
3. Currently am using Expiry Time & Garbage Collection as 1 hour and Refresh rate of preloaded cache files as 12 hours. Will the preloaded cache files expire in every one hour and gets reloaded?? please advice me about the best setting for me..
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Newbie Help : How to use Preload and Expiry Time’ is closed to new replies.