[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Multi-Site: Caching sites where plugin's disabled
While using the WP Super Cache plug-in, I’ve found that it seems to activate itself on the entire multi-site network, even when you only enable it for specific sites within that network.
== WP Super Cache Version ==
== WordPress Version ==
== Steps to Reproduce Error ==
- Install WP Super Cache on a WordPress multi-site installation
- Activate the plug-in for a single site within the multi-site installation
- Go to the backend of a site within the multi-site network on which you have not enabled the plug-in.
- Modify a page or post in that site
- Visit the page with your browser and view the source of the page
== Description of Error ==
At the very bottom of the page source, you will see something similar to:
`<!– Dynamic page generated in 1.044 seconds. –>
<!– Cached page generated by WP-Super-Cache on 2010-11-15 12:14:00 –>`
== Current Solution ==
In order to stop the pages from being cached by the WP Super Cache plug-in, I have to activate the plug-in on that site, then disable it within its “Settings” page.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Multi-Site: Caching sites where plugin's disabled’ is closed to new replies.