Yesterday I installed the latest version of this fine looking plugin. All seemed well at first. However, today I noticed that my site - http://www.gadget-blog.co.uk - was showing a 500 Server Error. I tried 2 different machines on completely independent ISPs/Networks and both produced a 500 Error.
I then tried to access the site via my Blackberry and the same error happened.
I then thought that the new Plugin 'may' be the issue so I actioned the following:
1. I deleted the Super Cache mod_rewrite rules from the .htaccess file
2. Removed the WP_CACHE define from the wp-config.php file
3. Removed the advanced-cache.php and wp-cache-config.php files
4. Deleted the directory /cache
5. Removed the wp-super-cache directory from the plugins folder
I could not uninstall the plugin from the WP control panel as I could not access the site due to the 500 Error.
I then went to the site home page and it was there - great success I thought. However, when I click on ANY post link from the home page, it comes up as a broken link.
I'd be eternally grateful if someone can tell me what to do to recover my site. Many thanks in advance!