[Plugin: WP Super Cache] i just cant get it to work
Maybe of you guys can gimme a little help.
I installed WP-cache on my wordpress site.
I just cant enable it.
I searched for a solution on the internet, but i just cant figure it out.
I did the things that writen down under, but nothing worked.
And still this is the only thing that its telling me.
Pls help, cause my site is getting..slowwwww
Warning! /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/advanced-cache.php does not exist or cannot be updated.
1. If it already exists please delete the file first.
2. Make /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content writable using the chmod command through your ftp or server software. (chmod 777 /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content) and refresh this page. This is only a temporary measure and you’ll have to make it read only afterwards again. (Change 777 to 755 in the previous command)
3. Refresh this page to update /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/advanced-cache.php
If that doesn’t work, make sure the file /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/advanced-cache.php doesn’t exist:
1. Open /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/advanced-cache.php$wp_cache_file in a text editor.
2. Change the text CACHEHOME to /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/
3. Save the file and copy it to /home/deb13087/domains/runningplus.nl/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/advanced-cache.php and refresh this page.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] i just cant get it to work’ is closed to new replies.