Newbie here (so go easy on me).
1. I have set up wp super cache
2. I have opened an Amazon s3 account and have tested it, currently has one empty bucket
3. I installed CDN Sync Tool, it appeared to verify settings were ok
4. For what it’s worth I use Godaddy hosting
When I select “sync” (for the first) time in an effort to get my files to be synced over to Amazon, I get:
Syncing [1/1033] wp-content/themes/genesis/screenshot.png
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type() in /home/content/54/8933902/html/wp-content/plugins/cdn-sync-tool/lib/Cdn/Aws.php on line 115
I went there, read it and (like the error message says), it’s making a call to mime_content_type.
Not sure where to go from here.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Fatal error: Call to undefined function mime_content_type() in’ is closed to new replies.