I have enabled plugin but no list of cache files is generated. I have enabled debug, and got couple of this mails, If anyone have some idea what did I do wrong please share.
– No closing html tag. Not caching.
– No wp-cache file exists. Must generate a new one.
– supercache dir: /home/mkdizajn/public_html/wp-content/cache/supercache/www.mk-dizajn.com/
– 404 file not found not cached
This is my site address:
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Error: No closing html tag. Not caching ?’ is closed to new replies.