Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions, some really good stuff in there. As a few of you know, I've been busy with launching a startup based on WordPress ( http://www.happytables.com ), so I've been unavailable while that was being handled. Now that the storm has calmed slightly, I'd like to provide an update on this plugin.
I've gone through all the posts and will confirm roadmap items here:
- Project or Campaign related Donations (with Donation Targets, i.e. $1000) & progress bar.
- Option of Fixed amounts (i.e. like a portfolio of products with fixed prices).
- Recurring Payments (likely with a setup fee at a later stage)
- Customer Name & Description not being passed to Stripe
- Make Donation Information Optional
- Confirmation E-mail
To confirm some of the things I will not do:
- Store personal information retrieved from Stripe on the WP install.
- Create additional tables (everything will continue to be handled by custom post types).
I will try to release an update in the coming days, so stay tuned!