First, awesome plugin. I had it working nicely, but recently the report page no longer comes up. It gives the old error code 500 “The website cannot display the page”. Oddly, the Dashboard widgets are working fine – prefer the tabbed page for full charts of course. Can’t figure out what may have happened. We did upgrade from WP 3.4.1 to 3.4.2 a few days ago . . . can’t see how this could cause a problem.
Here’s what I tried so far:
1. Deactivated and reactived the WP Slim Stat plugin — no go.
2. Uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin — no go.
3. Added the line “define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ’64M’);” to the wp-settings.php file (after reading about memory limit problems) — no go.
4. Checked all file permissions in plugin folder — all set to at least 0644 (many at 0755).
The same problem continues. Driving me crazy because it was working perfectly about a week ago. I’m running out of ideas.
Can you help?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP SlimStat] Widgets Work but Report Page Does Not’ is closed to new replies.