First, I like the simplicity and functionality of the plugin design. Nice admin layout and instructions. I hope to use the plugin extensively.
Second, I'm fairly new to WP and newer to WPPA+. Most I understand, but I have a few questions on things I may not yet understand:
1) I used the Insertion code to add a single photo to a page. But, the description (or title when you hover over it) is not attached to the photo. Website link below.
Related to this, I would want any inserted WPPPA+ photos/captions to match the font style/border of the photos I inserted through the Media Library. I already understand how to change to size to make it similar to my other photo sizes
1A) My album description doesn't show up on my gallery page, but I'm not overly concerned about having one. Just wondering why not?
2) Is there any way to edit (rotate/crop/etc) a photo in the Manage Photos section?
3) I want a black background (like you have on your webpage (Custom page template)), but I don't clearly understand how to make this 1 change. Can I do this simply through the custom field >name >field on the edit page? And, if so, what is the exact name and field? If not, how?
4) If I add the Filmstrip Navigator, will it always be above the Photo Descriptions? Seems like the other way would look better. Main photo > Description > Filmstrip Navigator.
These are probably future issues:
- ability to store 1 photo in 2 different albums?
- add photo from WP Media Library? (I know you said this is under consideration in future upgrades)
-maybe some more options for fade ins/outs
My test gallery page is here:
- ooh, 1 more thing. I cannot turn off the music on your Docs & Demo site. If I hit mute/stop and then open a new page, the music starts again. Sorry, please don't take offense, but it's a bit annoying.