I’ll try to make this a short thread for 1 specific issue that remains.
1) All the images I’m uploading are 1024×681 or slightly larger (other examples 1024×683/1024×744/1024×768/1067×1600-vertical image)
2) I set my Column width = 700
3) I set my Full size 700 x 500
4) I clicked resize on upload before uploading
They should all be the same size in the gallery, right? 700×500?
The differences are small; some are vertically larger, some horizontally smaller.
It actually may look perfectly fine this way; gives the viewer a slightly different focus for their eyes.
But, the question is why? I think they should all be forced to be the same size because of the settings.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Photo Album Plus] Resize on Upload are not the same size’ is closed to new replies.