Normally, you know, I try to figure things out myself. But, this one has stumped me.
I want to add an external hyperlink (for a website) to a photo.
I’m using the WPPA + text sidebar widget.
This is what I’ve done.
– Added photo to photo album
– Added Link URL (www.travelfish.org) and Link Title (Travelfish) in the Manage Photos section.
– Clicked New Tab (I want it to open in a new tab) in the Manage Photos section.
– Added the WPPA + text widget to page. It looks good and the in-text hyperlink works correctly.
– In Table VI on the Admin page, I am thoroughly confused. Which PSO box do I check? I don’t see a PS Overrule checkbox
I want to click on the photo/image and open up to the Travelfish website in a new tab/window.
The photo/image is in the sidebar widget “Travelfish” on the page below.