I have installed WP Pedigree Builder, but am having lots of issues with it.
1) The fields that are added to the posts are not the same as your screenshots, they are missing the Reg no, Order and Allbreed link options.
2) The Pedigree chart itself expands past the boarders of the page, and the root animal is not appearing: My page is http://lap-leopards.com/pedigree-chart/ and the code I entered is [pedigree-chart root=’azaria’]
3) Even though I have added Azaria’s parents, they don’t appear in the chart, nor are they showing on her post page: http://lap-leopards.com/azaria/
4) I would like to modify the colors of the chart, is this possible?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Pedigree Builder] Problems with layout and missing fields’ is closed to new replies.