I’ve submitted both a forum post and a support ticket on the WP Online Store website over 24 hours ago and neither have been touched. Doesn’t it say great, free support? I’ve even tried to entice them by telling them I will be purchasing plugins and still no response… I’m having a pagination issue in WordPress 3.4.1 where the page links do not work at all. Is anyone else having this issue? It’s the only issue I’ve run into that I haven’t fixed myself yet. I had another issue with the gallery and “undefined” and had to fix it myself, too, their fix didn’t work.
1. Any FREE support for a FREE plugin IS great.
2. 24 hours for a ticket is not a massive amount of time.
3. Out of those 24 hours, we also sleep and eat and other things.
4. We have over 37 THOUSAND users and get about 200+ tickets a day.
5. If our “undefined” didnt work, you did it wrong.
6. If you need assistance in such a hurry we offer PAID priority support.
7. Very sorry you had to fix YOUR OWN bugs yourself (seriously?)
You ticket will be addressed as soon as is humanly possible.
Sorry our FREE plugin and FREE support are not to your satisfaction. Please let me know if you need a refund.
Sorry to sound irate but attitudes like yours really upset us as we are over $100k and 18 months out of pocket to date trying to provide a great WordPress eCommerce solution.