I’ve got the July 2008 version of WP-O-matic running on several WP2.7.1 and WP2.6.5 installs. As it comes it’s working fine with no issues, though there is still an outstanding wish list
I wish it had –
– search filters to only post articles by search term from within a feed
– option to acquire full text or extract of definable length feed-by-feed
– ability to autodelete articles after a fixed period (following fetch or original publication dates)
– ability to assign a user name to the source and use them as the author of the posted item
The Plug-in page said that advanced filtering was coming, but that was 9 months ago and WP 2.7.x has arrived since them. Does anyone know if the WP-O-Matic author is still active with it?
- The topic ‘[Plugin WP-O-Matic] What’s happening with development?’ is closed to new replies.