Looks like the plugin is pushing some errors to $this->error() instead of $this->show_error (I assume) in multiple lines within the plugin. I made some adjustments so the errors were displayed properly. But we're still getting an issue where the sql export stops at the Post Meta area.
I've used this plugin around 20+ times with out an issue until one of our most recent sites. Our team couldn't actually decipher why the error was actually being thrown. But on a pretty basic wordpress setup. 1 custom post type and a few plugins that were even disabled in case of a conflict. But it didn't seem to change the outcome. Every time the plugin would get hung up and export out all options and hang up on the post meta.