I’ve looked everywhere to see what I’m supposed to do but everything I try, doesn’t seem to get this to work.
I’m also not seeing a clear how-to with screenshots. This would be helpful and I’d be happy to provide this if I can get this to work.
- I’ve installed the WP jScrollPane through the WordPress Plugin installation.
- I’ve then gone to the settings and set the following:
- I’ve set the selector type to Class with the name “scroll-pane-arrows”.
- On the page – http://www.kolman.beckerstudio.com/colors – I’ve applied the class style to the div:
<div class="right-column-scrollable scroll-pane-arrows">
I’m using an additional class for defining the width of the div. I’ve tried removing the additional class and it doesn’t seem to affect/change the outcome of no custom scrollbar.
I would appreciate any help anyone can give to get this resolved. It looks like it will do what I want it to. I’m probably just not doing something correctly.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-jScrollPane] Can't get the plugin to work’ is closed to new replies.