Yhis plugin is buggy.
Latest version with WordPress 3.4.1 presents follow errors:
– If you change image title, the labes continuous with filename+extension
– If you check “Check this box to have the built in gallery use the description field as an external link from the image thumbnail.” box, the plugin continuous displaying image in lightbox mode.
– The plugin doesn’t work with MEDIA TAGS plugin, if I use shortcode, the plugin doesn’t display any tagged images.
– If you create a separate directory, slider is displaying all size of the picture.
So, any fix in next version?
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-ImageFlow2] Buggy plugin, problem with links and labels’ is closed to new replies.