Support » Plugin: WP-FB-AutoConnect » [Plugin: WP-FB-AutoConnect] login widget shows up different on diferent pages
4 years, 9 months ago
considering buyin the pro version for the features but need to make sure first that your plugin is definitely working for me.
right now it doesn’t, the problem is that the blue “login with facebook” button in the sidebar widget only shows up on certain pages, on others there is no button or even a different one.
– on mysite.com there is no facebook button with the widget at all.
– on mysite.com/faq the button works and shows up as “anmelden” which
is the correct (german) term
– on mysite.com/forum the button works and shows up as “login with facebook” which is obviously in English and not what I want.
the “standard” grey, non fb login button also behaves similar:
– on mysite.com it says “anmelden” (correct)
– on mysite.com/faq it says “login”
– on mysite.com/forum it says “login”
now the extra strange thing is that the two buttons don’t even act consistent.
.com: no button/german
finally, if a user enters a wrong password, he gets directed to the standard WP login page and I would like to totally avoid that like with for example “theme my login”
thanks for any help!
ok seems like it was something on my computer/browsers, after a restart they all show up the same.
still want to know about the other think but will make a new thread about it.