[Plugin: WP e-Commerce] I’m gonna give this one last chance
Okay, so I have installed this plugin a year ago for a client of mine and even though we had to switch hosts TWICE due to incompatibility it seemed to work okay after lots of customization. Now because of the recent worm attack on older WordPress versions (my client’s installation was still 2.6, I was afraid to upgrade because it might break the plugin!) I was forced to upgrade to 2.8.4. I also upgraded the plugin to the latest version after backing everything up.
So far so good.
Well, wrong. Since half the backend doesn’t work in Firefox or IE7 and my client’s website is now slow as hell (500 errors all around).
– Products can not be edited, the product details form just vanishes altogether
– Tabs on the Settings page don’t work in Firefox, in IE they just lead to a theme-less page
– Dropdown feature of WordPress categories in the backend broke (only happens when I’m on the e-commerce pages)
– New images can’t be added
Tomorrow I will do a clean install of both WordPress and WP e-Commerce and give it a last shot. I seriously hope that will fix all the issues I have with this plugin because I’m fed up.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP e-Commerce] I’m gonna give this one last chance’ is closed to new replies.