I would love to get some help on testing the current pre-release version of WP-dTree, to get it done before WP2.7 is released.
A Development version is available. Please try it out and let me know what breaks. 🙂
(oh, and read the included TODO.txt!)
REQUESTS (* == done):
* “Close same level” is broken
* Include private posts in trees
* Quotes “” in post names fucks alt-texts
* Nestled cats may get excluded
* Include sub-categories when counting posts
* Include link target attribute
* Custom sort order for archives
* Custom sort order for posts in categories
Open To Selection breaks archive tree. Again.
RSS icons are not displayed in IE if count is on.
Have yet to actually run it on WP2.7 beta. 🙂
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP-dTree] Need testers for the next release’ is closed to new replies.