it seems my thread got buried, missed the link to the plugin and several more issues. here is hte original thread: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/questions-and-feature-suggestions?replies=3
- not sure why the business vs. product decision is made on the settings page, it would be much easier to make it case by case on the page/psot where one enables reviews
- could this plugin be made to support custom post types?
- I would like to use it like this: enable reviews on a page called testimonials where visitors can review the company/web shop and enable it on custom psot types that hold my products to rate the products themselves.
- I'd also like to be able to specify which roles are allowed to manage reviews as I'd like to delegate it to an editor
- the option of being able to specify a user that will get alerted by email to new reviews would be great
Anyone knows how this is going to work or be implemented?
I tested the hcard output in Google's rich snippet test tool: http://www.google.de/webmasters/tools/richsnippets
it recognized the fields I set with your plugin BUT I was also told:
Warning: Missing required field "updated".