WordPress.org

Forums

[Plugin: WP-CLEANFIX] Bug: Object of StdClass - Module Posts (18 posts)

  1. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    very nice plugin but on one blog i got this information / bug:

    Catchable fatal error</b>: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in <b>/opt/lampp/htdocs/web9/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cleanfix/module/posts.php</b> on line 5

    maybe because of another plugin (?)

    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-cleanfix/

  2. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: Hi, thanks for report. I'm going to check. Could be some conflict with other insalled plugin.

    Saty tuned :D

    Best regards

  3. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    no problem, tried this plugin because it`s interesting for some blogs of customers from me. looking forward

    ps: its working on one blog really good, like it, only italian drives me crazy :-)

    but i know, its only the beginning of this nice and helpful plugin.

    thank YOU very much for providing it.

    nice greetings

    chris

  4. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: Just a questions: are you sure "on line 5" ? Because in posts.php on line 5 there is a comment (?) :D

    Thanks for check

  5. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: Amazing! I just release English Localizzation versionn :D

    Best regards

  6. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    oh sorry for line 5.. copy and paste sometimes s..k. sorry!

    it says line 50

    my failure :)

  7. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: Ok, I fix the bug :D I release the fix on the 0.1.2 soon.

    Thanks

  8. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    thank you very much

    looking forward :)

  9. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    good morning gfazioli,

    theres a new little bug in the new release 0.1.5:

    Fatal error: Call to undefined function optimize() in /htdocs/wp-content/plugins/wp-cleanfix/wp-cleanfix-ajax.php(25) : eval()'d code on line 1

    shows up after trying to optimize db, i`m not sure why but could be related to

    require_once ('../../../wp-load.php'); (?)

  10. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: check 0.2.0 version :D

  11. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    thank you for the update

    its working, the bugs are fixed, but sorry for new bugs :)

    Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cleanfix/module/database.php on line 23
    Tutte le tabelle sono ottimizzate!

    this is one bug on one blog of me (i`m not really sure why this blog shows up this message and other blogs on the server give me no hint about it - error / php error level is the same and so on)

    and the dropdowns work but entries do not show up

    my english is bad, sorry :)

  12. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: don't worry. CleanFix is in beta, so your job is very useful for me. I check it early.

    Thanks

    P.S.
    My english is bad too :D I'm italian :D

  13. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: for Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /html/wp-content/plugins/wp-cleanfix/module/database.php on line 23 I think that the define DB_NAME could be not set properly in your server.

    Can U check it? Look into wp-config.php file in the root of WordPress installation.

    Thx

  14. konradsversuche
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    Hi, the Plug-in is very nice but is complete in Spain or Italian, so it dosenĀ“t in English.

    mfg

  15. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @konradsversuche: hi, thanks for support. I have just release 0.3.0 beta version with English for default and Italian localizzation.
    Into "localizzation" folder you can find a "wp-cleanfix.po" file for translate in Spanish too.

    Let me know if you have any questions

    Best regards

  16. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @gfazioli

    you were right, a "-" in dbname was strange finally.. changed the whole db name to a name without "-" in it, its working now, thanks for the hint, never recognized it.

    the new version is excelent! thank you very much gfazioli

    have a nice evening in italy :)

  17. Lazy79
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

  18. gfazioli
    Member
    Posted 5 years ago #

    @Lazy79: Wow!! Thank U very much :D AMAZING!!

    Regards
    GF

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

About this Topic