[Plugin: WP Buttons] Feature request
I don’t know how many of these are available but i think admin should look at this and should add these feature in future because we love wp buttons.
- Tweet button from twitter: Follow request after tweeting a post. Can be set in default or can change or add via template function. This will help adding the authors twitter account in the tweet button. (vary in post by post. So setting by function will help to change the username)
- Individual function for each button and also account info can be set by function argument. This will give flexibility to call them in theme template. Where we need only facebook or twitter we can add them just by calling them.
That’s all for now. I will keep adding things if i have more idea.
Sorry, I do not understand your request. Do you want to present users with an option to follow you after clicking the “Tweet” button? This is not possible using the Tweet button. It is done using the Follow button.
I do not understand your second request at all. Please explain a bit more and I’ll see if it’s possible to add it. Thanks!
Ok. let try again 🙂
1. The tweet button that twitter offers has a function where after you tweet something it can show some follow recommendation (rather then automatically close the window). The suggestion is show like this:
I was requesting something like that i can pass the twitter username through the function and the usernames will be recommended.
2. For the second one. I like to have the power to show any buttons by calling individual function. Like if i want the twitter follow button only i can use something like this
echo wp_button_twitter_follow('username');or for facebook like i will like to use
Hope you get it now. If now i will try again to explain. Thanks!
I will add the Twitter “via” function in the next release. Thanks for letting me know about it!
As for the second request, I will have to recreate most of the plugin. If I do include it, it won’t be any time soon, since it will take too long.
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Buttons] Feature request’ is closed to new replies.