I have been looking into plugins that deal with the horrible e-mails sent out by default from WordPress. But there is no one plugin that really controls all aspects of emails.
Yours is a great start, but wanted to start a list of feature requests that you might want to consider adding.
- Ability to edit all the default e-mails
- Log system to track all e-mails sent out
- Ability to disable specific e-mails (like admin emails, or new user registration e-mails)
Also, I figure I list a few plugins that already do some of the feature requested so you can either merge or at least get a good idea on where to continue to build this AWESOME plugin.
- Disable new user email notifications
- SB Welcome Email Editor
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WP Better Emails] Feature Request/suggestions’ is closed to new replies.