I’ve read almost every review here and none of them properly explain how to set up with the newer WordPress updates. The author has in fact updated it to work, and I’ve included steps below:
1. Download and activate plugin
2. Enter Constant Contact Account login information
3. Assign which fields from the contact form will go to which fields in constant contact
4. Go back to the form editor and add the Constant Contact Form List into the form as if it is a field.
5. Test it and it should work.
I gave it 5 stars because the author is getting a bad rap for a plugin that works. Don’t let the 1-star reviews draw you away. Just take the time to learn the plugin and it will work like a charm.
- The topic ‘Plugin Works perfectly’ is closed to new replies.