Hi all, this is what worked for me:
In firefox I use an add-in named firebug. When you install it you get the opportunity to look at the coding of the page you see in Firefox.
There you can easily find the line that points to your wordtube-player. Here I saw that the link was not correct.
Apparantly the settings are different for everybody, so I suggest that you look in your own file to see wordtube is looking for the player.
When I first tried to change the address I did not change the prefix (something like //home.../ in my case), but I only tried to change the last part of the address. That did not work.
So I suggest:
- first see if you can strip the first part of the path in the settings and just keep this: /wp-content/plugins/wordtube/player.swf
- If that does not work, then check with firebug what your wordtube is trying to do...
Hope this explanation helps!