I wonder if you have ever tried to install it.
1. there are tons of error notices when running with wp-debug
NOTICE: soubory/plugins/wordpress-social-login/includes/plugin.init.php:24 – Undefined index: require_client_id
Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /var/www/projects/zdrojak/htdocs/public/soubory/plugins/wordpress-social-login/includes/plugin.ui.php on line 39 (bilon times)
2. Google – not application ID and secret but Client ID and secret. No Callback URL but Redirect URI
5. Twitter – Consumer key/secret, not application
4. linkedin – no Integration URL field
- The topic ‘[Plugin: WordPress Social Login] tons of errors’ is closed to new replies.